Workshop: When Bugs Attack!
Every gardener, from those who are just starting out, to those with decades of experience will face the challenges of pest attacks at some point. Mysterious bugs will suddenly appear… stunted plants… fruits that look perfect from the outside but are full of baby bugs once you slice it open… there’s definitely a lot of biodiversity in the pest world!
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
This 2.5 hour workshop aims to equip you with basic knowledge on how to keep your plants and vegetables safe.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL COVER
• Basic science of pest and disease including plants’ natural defensive mechanics
• Understanding how crops/plants get affected by pests and diseases
• The differences between organic and non organic approaches on pest and disease control in vegetable gardens
• How to control pest and prevent disease
• Making your own pest control
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Dr. Jugah Kadir, Associate Professor, Plant Pathology at University Putra Malaysia (UPM). Learn more about his educational background and research experience here:
RM185 / RM165 Special Rate*
(Inclusive of tea break)
*Bring a friend or register by 10 March 2017
HOW TO REGISTER
Book a space early as spaces are limited to 20 pax.
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/UBJeeMeco1rFutkG3
WHO TO CONTACT
For enquiries, get in touch with Clarice: